POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [announce] Views of the Earth website : Re: [announce] Views of the Earth website Server Time
28 Jun 2024 21:41:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [announce] Views of the Earth website
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 15 Mar 2006 08:10:03
Message: <dv93j4$og8$1@chho.imagico.de>
ABX wrote:

> The browsing is a lot better now but the there is something strange with the
> links. For example on page
> http://earth.imagico.de/gallery.php?site=greece&category=region
> third image is named "Greece 2" but it has greece3 in url. I understand that
> id is unrelated to label, so ok. But I would expect the link below image to
> link to the same place as image. And if there is more in the region than add
> another link like:

It is as the text above says:

Click on the images to show these views, click on the links below to
show this same gallery for them.

I see this might not be straight away to understand but i wanted to keep
the amount of text below the images short.

Christoph

http://www.imagico.de/ (Last updated 14 Mar. 2006)