POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [announce] Views of the Earth website : Re: [announce] Views of the Earth website Server Time
28 Jun 2024 21:50:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [announce] Views of the Earth website
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 15 Mar 2006 06:35:03
Message: <dv8u2p$mlh$1@chho.imagico.de>
ABX wrote:

> BTW: In Gallery there is only split to "by region and style" and the top of
> the page and it's not handy for me. Could it be possible to add more anchors
> to each region and each style at the top so I could quickly jump to requested
> subcategory after entring gallery?

Check if you like it better now - i added a gallery menu where you can
access the different region and style galleries.  Note there are various
possible options for the gallery, try:

http://earth.imagico.de/gallery-menu.php?category=region
http://earth.imagico.de/gallery-menu.php?category=style
http://earth.imagico.de/gallery.php?area=samerica