POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: Balloon Trip : WIP: Balloon Trip Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:23:00 EDT (-0400)
  WIP: Balloon Trip
From: Greg Edwards
Date: 23 Jan 2003 20:27:29
Message: <dnovhuaj213v.1ut00gry362lh.dlg@40tude.net>
This is an image I've been working on (unfortunately not for IRTC). Its
focus is (obviously) hot air balloons (currently one). The background
environment is not rendered at nearly the best settings I have set up, so
try not to comment on that part. I made all the isosurfaces used here from
scratch and I still need to make a burner and maybe passengers. Comments
and advice are welcome!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'wip_ballon_trip_01.jpg' (81 KB)

Preview of image 'wip_ballon_trip_01.jpg'
wip_ballon_trip_01.jpg