POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Brick wall and paving stones macros (~80kb) : Re: Brick wall and paving stones macros (~80kb) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:18:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Brick wall and paving stones macros (~80kb)
From: Peter Popov
Date: 22 Jan 2000 02:52:12
Message: <dlmJOBGfuUddLaPthsPM84Zy4sHc@4ax.com>
On 21 Jan 2000 23:21:19 -0500, sjl### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain (Steve)
wrote:

>>A strenuous activity designed to prevent one from becoming a computer chair
>>potato. Also encourages making friends who don't know the meaning of
>>max_trace_level and bezier patches.  Useful for releaving the urges to
>>decapitate the boss when overtime interfears with rendering time.
>
>Your post made me think that incase I ever need to go out of the house
>I need to have some way of knowing if my render has finished so that
>I can come back inside sharply.
>
>Currently looking for a phone dialer (and hopefully something that
>can send text messages to my mobile phone) so that my machine can
>tell me when it's ready for some more punishment.

I am currently working on a set of Perl scripts which will make a web
page out of POV output, converting tgas to jpeg, anims to mpeg,
generating previews etc. It will be based on perl, cjpeg and cmpeg,
and all these are available for Windows as well so it might turn out
to be useful if/when it is done.

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700