POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bronze Alien Fighter : Re: Bronze Alien Fighter Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:15:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bronze Alien Fighter
From: David Wilkinson
Date: 27 Jan 2000 19:46:52
Message: <dkp19s0feftm2ctgbf225epsorkg3iivqo@4ax.com>
On Sun, 23 Jan 2000 20:47:27 -0800, "H.E. Day" <hed### [at] fcinet> wrote:

>Here's a alien fighter I just finished.
It's perhaps a bit late to comment, but I really like this.  I'm not much into space
ships
because they usually draw heavily on hollywood's ideas, but this is different.  The
main
features that attract me are the organic shape and the texture.  I'm not too sure
about
the markings, although they certainly add to the image.  You mention that you have
used
blobs, but I am struggling to see how you went about defining them.  Did you use one
of
the blob modellers or what?  Whatever, it's very refreshing to see something pretty
original in this genre.
David

dav### [at] cwcomnet
http://www.hamiltonite.mcmail.com