POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Citroen GS (Wings3D+MegaPOV) [83K] : Re: Citroen GS (Wings3D+MegaPOV) [83K] Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Citroen GS (Wings3D+MegaPOV) [83K]
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 25 Jul 2005 07:55:02
Message: <dc2jub$85c$2@chho.imagico.de>
Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:

> For the lighting on this test I used a mixed conventional/HDRI setup
> based on skylight and my patio hdr, with skylight matching the sun
> position on the hdr.

The modeling looks really good - i wonder about the finishes a bit:

- the hubs look a bit too clean - reminds me a bit of chrome coated
plastic you see in toy cars.  This is probably emphasized by the lack of
holes.

- the rubber of the tires looks not completely rubber-like - maybe make
it darker and add some bright dirt on the outer surface.  Did you use
the rubber spectra i made some time ago BTW?

Christoph

http://www.tu-bs.de/~y0013390/ (Last updated 24 Jul. 2005)