POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : rare conic prism bug : Re: rare conic prism bug Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:15:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rare conic prism bug
Date: 11 Feb 2002 04:57:17
Message: <da0f6uoairsjav7t7ajud6jf6q138qbde0@4ax.com>
On Sun, 10 Feb 2002 16:54:48 +0100, L'Harmonieux Forgeron <jgr### [at] freefr>
wrote:
> Why does it remind me of a problem with the superellipsoid in 3.1g, which
> was also obvious with orthographic and well hidden with perspective and AA ?

I don't know

> It ends up with a bogus code when a rotation of 270*y was applied.

IIRC the problem was that superellipsoid returned only one intersection (or
something similiar).

> Did you report the torus & orthogonal ?

Sure.

> (Where ?)

I remember I reported it earlier on some group but perhaps within thread about
something other. But when beta-testing started I posted regular report here:
http://news.povray.org/i344rt8ftt1ctvq3smm5f8salnaeoclpl3%404ax.com
http://news.povray.org/rh44rtoeu5ifj145bv3iu3uirf6jb7ckrj%404ax.com

ABX