POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : izotwizt [16-bit JPEG2000] : Re: izotwizt [16-bit JPEG2000] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:17:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: izotwizt [16-bit JPEG2000]
From: IMBJR
Date: 7 Mar 2004 17:05:28
Message: <d77n40957qpu9h377pupvqh23cbt4qdj45@4ax.com>
On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 22:52:18 +0100, "Tim Nikias v2.0" <tim.nikias (@)
nolights.de> wrote:

>> Don't be so condescending . People engaged in the thread properly.
>> Just because some couldn't, does not give them the right to act
>> superior.
>
>Ah, why don't you for once shut up when it'd be smart to do so?

Bully, bully, bully. What's up - can't take a few choice words?

>I replied in
>that thread on povray.general and listened and acknowledged your points, but
>you were incapable of accepting that standards are used for a reason.

Bogus reasons at that. I know I work with them.

>Instead, at some point, you began to wine like some three-year old not
>getting his candy. Wining is not discussing things, so I don't know where
>you've got the impression that you were discussing things *properly*.

Whining is inarticulate. I think your hyperbole is pointless, just
like the rest of your so-called arguments.

>> Well duh. Dear me. Is this what passes for common sense here?
>
>Well duh, he asked for you to post the image in a different format, I
>concluded that he may not have read the thread in povray.general and just
>gave him a short answer that you won't do so, and that it's up to him to get
>a viewing app.

Do you seriously expect me to repeat myself at length for one poster?
Now for the rest of you, yes, because eventually it might sink in.

My First Subgenius Picture Book:
http://www.imbjr.com