POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : lotw improved 2 [280k] : Re: lotw improved 2 [280k] Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:25:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: lotw improved 2 [280k]
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 16 May 2005 09:35:01
Message: <d6a79q$pjd$1@chho.imagico.de>
Slime wrote:
> Better mountains, worse clouds IMO. The cloud shapes don't look right. That
> one right in the middle looks like it has a piece of cloud "hanging" off it.
> Also, the thin layer of clouds might look better if it were scaled larger.

Maybe i should clarify that i am not trying to make this perfectly
realistic - i know very well that for extreme realism you have to better
serve the typical expectations/cliches someone looking at the image will
have in mind for this kind of scene.  I am still considering some
changes about the clouds but more to make them look unusual and
contrasting than to make them harmonize better with the scenery.

Christoph

Last updated 03 May. 2005 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______