POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : instalation shortcuts : instalation shortcuts Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:23:45 EDT (-0400)
  instalation shortcuts
Date: 2 Apr 2002 03:33:06
Message: <d4qiauoev56qe8a57mer12hba1ckk8vc8e@4ax.com>
POV 3.5 b 15 icl on WinNT Sp 6 PII 233 with 128 MB
POV 3.5 b 14 icl on Win95 OSR2 PII 233 with 128 MB

On every window of installation dialog button Next has underlined N and it means
that shortcut Alt+N causes the same as click on button Next. Usually I use
keyboard. So how installation with keyboard appear:
1. Start installation - focus is on Next button.
2. Press Space or Enter or Alt+N to jump to next dialog.
3. Focus is on Back window, Next is disabled
4. Press three times Up Arrow to select 'I Agree' - Next button is enaled now.
5. Press Alt+N to jump to next dialog.
6. I next dialog none of buttons is focused and Alt+N not works so no chance to
jump to next dialog with shortcut.

And workaround if anybody is interested. Use Alt+Tab to switchto another
application and use Alt+Tab again to back - now Next button is focused.

ABX