POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Star Trek inspired Starship - anim.png (1/4) : Star Trek inspired Starship - anim.png (1/4) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:09:09 EDT (-0400)
  Star Trek inspired Starship - anim.png (1/4)
From: Dawn McKnight
Date: 21 Jul 2003 17:55:50
Message: <d-mcknight-D6BD0B.14553121072003@netplex.aussie.org>
This is sort of an alpha-test version fo this ship.  It's only about 50%
complete... all sorts of textures to improve on and greeblies to add...
but it's been months since I actually made any changes to it and other
projects have come up, so I thought I better go ahead and post it, or it
wouldn't ever be seen.

It's not really ready for prime time, but it would work in the
background of another image.

Of course, since I seem to be somewhat rare in using POV to do Star Trek
subjects, that may be silly, too.

Source code will be posted to p.b.source-files soon.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'anim.png' (730 KB)

Preview of image 'anim.png'