POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Thank you's all around : Re: Thank you's all around Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Thank you's all around
From: Alan Kong
Date: 6 Aug 2000 16:28:03
Message: <cvhros4sqci0i2r3il0ibqpn29ivdjhk8l@4ax.com>
On Sun, 6 Aug 2000 12:05:20 -0400 "Dean MacIsaac Jr."
<dma### [at] netzerocom> wrote:

>First again I apologize for posting attachments in this group, then doubling
>up in the .binaries group.

  Hi, Dean. Can't Outlook Express 'cancel' messages posted to news
groups? Bring up the topic in p.off-topic if you aren't sure where to
find it in the menu options (I don't use Outlook Express so I can't tell
you offhand).

  This is the proper group for posting questions on Moray, so you were
correct in doing so. I'm glad that others were able to help you. Please
bring up the problem or question in this group (moray.win) and then
direct people to look for your Moray .mdl in the moray.binaries group.

  I realize it's a round-about way to post questions but by keeping the
binaries in their own dedicated groups we don't penalize those folks who
retrieve all messages in these text groups and are paying for their
online connection by the minute.

  Thanks for your participation.