POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : 2 suggestions for Megapatch 0.5 : Re: 2 suggestions for Megapatch 0.5 Server Time
2 Sep 2024 10:13:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2 suggestions for Megapatch 0.5
From: Peter Popov
Date: 11 Feb 2000 21:28:50
Message: <csSkOOLMLk7AIGMqxxvg6PdfG1xX@4ax.com>
On Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:25:54 -0500, "Nathan Kopp" <Nat### [at] Koppcom>
wrote:

>If anybody want's to develop more post-processing filters and would like
>some advice, let me know.

I'm not your man on this account but I have quite some experience in
2D image manipulation and I think can give you or anyone interested
some neato ideas on other post-processing filters and combinations
thereof. Drop me a line if anyone is interested.

Peter Popov
pet### [at] tagpovrayorg
ICQ: 15002700