POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Last saturday [293 kB] : Re: Last saturday [293 kB] Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:18:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Last saturday [293 kB]
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 30 Nov 2004 07:55:02
Message: <cohqad$eee$1@chho.imagico.de>

> A great yearly event took place in Paris, where 12 povers from France
> and Belgium met for the fifth time. A lunch and a long afternoon,
> reworking the pov-world while contemplating real life photons through
> glasses (but how can they render that fast?).

I always consider it would be interesting to join you there some time
but this year i definitely had no time (it's later than the last years
isn't it?).

I also see some discrepancy between the top of:

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/zesly/pb5/dcp_1854.jpg

(both right and left side)

and

http://pov.monde.free.fr/pb5/images/DSCN3056.jpg
http://pov.monde.free.fr/pb5/images/DSCN3074.jpg

not exactly inviting for someone like me - see also the passive
smoking/lung cancer thread in .off-topic.

Christoph

Last updated 23 Sep. 2004 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______