POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Focal blur understanding problem : Re: Focal blur understanding problem Server Time
1 Sep 2024 20:19:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Focal blur understanding problem
From: Alan Kong
Date: 9 Nov 2000 19:57:57
Message: <cohm0tohhthgealh58esvbm59n5634csm2@4ax.com>
On Thu, 09 Nov 2000 07:46:57 +0100 Fabien Mosen wrote:

>Okay, thanks for the explanation.  No problem :-)  It's just that
>I'm writing (from scratch) a POV-Ray documentation in French, and
>while writing the "post-process" page...
<snip..>

  Hi, Fabien. I noticed that you said "POV-Ray documentation". Please
keep in mind that the unofficial stuff is not guaranteed to make it into
any version of the official POV-Ray, or even to remain the same in its
implementation in the MegaPov.

  Thanks for your efforts in writing the documentation, though. I'm sure
it will be much appreciated by French-speaking persons.