POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : My apartment (675K) : Re: My apartment (675K) Server Time
21 Jul 2024 01:29:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My apartment (675K)
From: David Parrott
Date: 21 Feb 2000 20:05:49
Message: <cnbSECAonJs4IwRX@quayles1.demon.co.uk>
In article <38B020BE.1D246341@ida.utb.hb.se>, Mikael Carneholm
<sa9### [at] idautbhbse> writes
>Hi;
>
>This is my somewhat sparsely furnished apartment, or at least - a
>virtual version. Modeled in 3D Home, textured/animated/rendered in Moray
>using POV-Ray. It suffers quite hard from MPEG compression, but it had
>to be done in order to keep the size down. Note: it was mostly a test of
>the animation plugin, that's why I haven't put so much work on the
>lightning/detailing/texturing.
>

>[ A MIME video / mpeg part was included here. ]

WOW, I haven't looked at Moray or the animation plugin but I may now
have to. I have though about doing something like this a few times but
it always seemed like a huge project to do so I never started it. How
did you get the great camera movement. Reminds me of the rendered
movement from 7th Guest.
--
  David Parrott    E-mail: xam### [at] quayles1demoncouk
                      ICQ: 13313977