POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Help needed with Hamapatch - helmet.jpg (0/1) : Re: Help needed with Hamapatch - helmet.jpg (0/1) Server Time
16 Aug 2024 06:22:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help needed with Hamapatch - helmet.jpg (0/1)
From: Jet Jaguar
Date: 10 Mar 2002 18:02:20
Message: <cmnn8ukabmka7njuh75cm3dco66e8049gv@4ax.com>
Thanks for the help!  I modified the patch (see attached pic) and
everything looks good now.  You learn something new everyday, and
today I learned:

-  Not only should the patches have 4 points, they should also be
more-or-less rectangular in shape.
-  No more than 4 curves should meet at any one point.
-  There is a kind of kangaroo that lives in trees.  (Not related to
Hamapatch, but I thought it was interesting anyway. :-)

---
Bob Chmilnitzky (a.k.a. Jet Jaguar)
I have a spam blocking address.  Replying to me is like pulling teeth.
Visit my crappy home page at http://home.att.net/~chmilnir/
MSTie #54297

Crossposting makes Baby Jesus cry.

Post a reply to this message