POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Problem with patterns in height_fields : Re: Problem with patterns in height_fields Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:24:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem with patterns in height_fields
From: Alan Kong
Date: 5 Jan 2002 11:37:25
Message: <clae3u0du959c6euca94k1n9e9fka7dgea@4ax.com>
On Fri, 4 Jan 2002 22:20:29 +0100 Hugo wrote:

>I have a problem with Pov3.5beta9 and noone seems to have mentioned it yet..
>Sorry, I can't follow all threads in all groups, but a search didn't give a
>result either.

  POV-Ray v3.5 beta bug reports and discussions should be posted to
povray.beta-test, as noted at http://www.povray.org/ on the beta 9 download
page.

  The group povray.general would be the correct place to post when it
concerns the current release version of POV-Ray, which is v3.1g.

  Thanks for your participation.

(followups to p.beta-test)

--
Alan