POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : run files : Re: run files Server Time
4 May 2024 21:25:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: run files
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 27 Oct 2003 19:58:34
Message: <cjameshuff-F3D1A3.19563127102003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <web.3f9d4215c0dee5c31714fc500@news.povray.org>,
 "Gary Oswald" <osw### [at] netzerocom> wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can get the files to run POVtree and TOMTREE on a
> MAC os 9 machine?  I went to the java site that the author recomended, but
> I did not see one for the mac.

Your question is a bit vague, and...the correct capitalizations are:
"POV-Tree", "Mac OS 9", "Java", "Mac".

Anyway, Java is far better supported on Mac OS X than it is on Mac OS 9.
Under OS X 10.2.8, POV-Tree launches with a simple double-click, but it
may just not be possible to run it in Mac OS 9. TOMTREE does not use
Java, all it requires is POV-Ray.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/