POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : OS X and QT : Re: OS X and QT Server Time
30 Apr 2024 17:53:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OS X and QT
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 7 May 2003 09:59:55
Message: <cjameshuff-D98BAA.09595507052003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <web.3eb86cdaa6bcae409c54bf6d0@news.povray.org>,
 "gmanas" <gsc### [at] fusenet> wrote:

> The slow down in animation seems to be render time. I turned off preview and
> I think that speeds it up a bit.  I just turn on animation in the
> preferences and everything just crawls. Here is my simple code

Well, I don't see anything that would cause the behavior you mention,
and I don't have time to do a lot of testing (finals week). However,
that should not take hours to render. Something's screwed up...
Have you tried MacMegaPOV?

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/