POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : blob2 : Re: blob2 patch now available Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:26:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: blob2 patch now available
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 23 Jul 2003 09:31:58
Message: <cjameshuff-D027B1.08250423072003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3f1e1e7a$1@news.povray.org>,
 Fabien Mosen <fab### [at] skynetbe> wrote:

> OK, sorry, I've read the announcement on POV-Ray's homepage,
> which doesn't give the links.

Hmm, I guess I should have written a separate, more complete
announcement for that...

> Do you want/allow me to post these images in pbi ?

If you want...as Ken mentioned, they aren't much, just showing some of
the differences from the original blob shape.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/