POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : To The POV-Team to consider : Re: To The POV-Team to consider Server Time
5 Jul 2024 15:50:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: To The POV-Team to consider
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 22 Oct 2003 08:57:26
Message: <cjameshuff-AF16D8.08551822102003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3f9671e1@news.povray.org>,
 Saul Luizaga <sau### [at] netscapenet> wrote:

> You are right about everything. I let myself be misunderstood. I
> apologize for this. I wrote to this user this way because he has write
> to others in the same AND even more rude tone. I know that is a "right"
> for everybody to write in this newsgroup server, but users, like this
> one, who offend others, even if they are at the TAG, should be moderated
> by a superior authority or be expelled. A user (Bill DeWitt) at
> povray.off-topic said that he has write to his private e-mail address in
> a rude way and even insulted him, and he talks rude to the people he
> writes in that thread, and i read other threads where he writes the same
> way and i was seek of it. I apologize once again to whom i could offend
> with my previous post, that wasn't by intention, except for Warp. For
> all this i think he should be punished and be expelled from the TAG
> because a person with that attitude doesn't deserves to belong to that
> group. As an opposed example, Ken Tyler is a TAG member and he is always

> for me.

Now stop being childish. If you have a complaint about how Warp has
treated you, this is not the way to go about it. Warp's message was
informative and straightforward, not insulting or offensive, and
certainly didn't deserve this sort of response. Warp doesn't deserve the
impression you give of him, either.

And as for "And for the POV-Team to consider, not you!", Warp is a
member of the POV-Ray TAG. One of the functions of the TAG is to serve
as public representatives of the POV-Team. Aside from giving assistence
to users of the program, we filter out useless stuff and bring important
information to the attention of the POV Team. You have not given any
reasons that would make J worth the time to look at. Warp was simply
doing his job as a TAG member.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/