POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : cylindrical pattern : Re: cylindrical pattern Server Time
9 Aug 2024 13:26:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cylindrical pattern
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 15 Mar 2005 17:25:12
Message: <cjameshuff-AEFA43.17251015032005@news.povray.org>
In article <42374a9f$1@news.povray.org>,
 Jim Charter <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote:

> > function 1000, 1000 {F_Terrain(x, 0, y)}
> >
> That's cool, then I could use the same function for hf and its pigment,
> just call each differently.

Another thing, it's possible that the function image feature uses the
upper left corner as the origin, with the y coordinate going down. I
hope that's not so, since it'd be confusing and unnecessary, but if so,
just use 1-y instead of y.

--
Christopher James Huff <cja### [at] gmailcom>
POV-Ray TAG: <chr### [at] tagpovrayorg>