POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available : Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available Server Time
5 Oct 2024 05:15:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 31 Dec 2002 21:39:08
Message: <cjameshuff-A1B506.21345231122002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <1fo366w.4sumen6c9b93N%yvos.s@gmx.net>,
 yvo### [at] gmxnet (Yvo Smellenbergh) wrote:

> The reason the Glow_Patch was readded was that users wanted it back,
> even if it wasn't perfect.

It does seem to be the most popular of my patches...never figured that
out. Maybe it's just that it's hard to get wrong, fast, and gives pretty
pictures with little or nothing else.

> MegaPOV is suitable for "features-under-development".
> Simply contact me by e-mail to agree on a next update.

Well, I'll get tired of working on Sapphire sometime soon...I go back to
college on the 10th of next month, I might have extra time while classes
are getting started. I'm taking harder courses though...in decreasing
order of anticipated difficulty: English 2, Calculus 1, Physics, and
Data Structures and Object Oriented Design.

> > > The e-mail I send you today bounced back. Do you still have your account
> > > at mac.com?
> > > You still use it while posting in this ng.
> You are still a Tag-member, arent't you? Why don't you use that as
> signature when posting in these groups?
> While being a Tag-member, you should be reacheable ;-)

Still haven't looked at my signature? ;-)

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/