POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Re: Somebody Help Me... : Re: Somebody Help Me... Server Time
19 May 2024 11:03:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Somebody Help Me...
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 4 Mar 2003 21:03:06
Message: <cjameshuff-9F9267.21030704032003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3e65554b@news.povray.org>,
 "Ian J. Burgmyer" <the### [at] maccom> wrote:

> There are a few things that I don't like about OS X, though, mainly file
> sorting and little things like that.  I like being able to sort by type and
> date -- not just by name (I don't know if this was changed in Jaguar -- I only
> have 10.1.5).  The dock could be a pain at times as well (I wish maximized
> applications would not go under the dock).

You can't change the sorting method in column view AFAIK, but in icon
view you can choose Arrange from the View menu, and in list view you can
click the column heading of the attribute you want to sort by, and click
again to reverse the listing. These options could be arranged better...

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/