POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available : Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available Server Time
5 Oct 2024 01:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: MegaPOV 1.0 available
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 2 Jan 2003 09:42:39
Message: <cjameshuff-6B2313.09383102012003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <7do71v0ei2pe14hld0kppo35d1cuqnpqt3@4ax.com>,
 ABX <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote:

> Yes, that's exactly I have in mind. I also want to made is as pre-process for
> image-maps.

Well, it would need image input features, some way to read and write
files. Maybe it could just be allowed to be activated during parsing,
without the predefined buffers that would be available for post
processing.

global_settings {
    post_process {IMAGE_PROCESSING_STUFF}
}

process_images {IMAGE_PROCESSING_STUFF}

> Not talking about connecting it with function VM.

Not sure what you meant here..."Not to mention connecting it with a
function VM."? "I refuse to talk about connecting it with a function
VM."?

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/