POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Exoplanet W.I.P. : Re: Exoplanet W.I.P. Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Exoplanet W.I.P.
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 8 Jan 2004 09:37:04
Message: <cjameshuff-62ED9C.09370908012004@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3ffd3e3d@news.povray.org>, LightBeam <s.f### [at] tiscalifr>
wrote:

> This is an unknow planet... Still a wip. the 1st plan is an isosurface,
> left, right and mountain above are made of HF. Radiosity used. 1h51 to
> render (Athlon XP2500+)

Or very early life on earth...looks like a drying algae mat.
"Dawn of the Eukaryotes"? Or maybe "Chlorophyta"...

Maybe something to clearly differentiate it from Earth? A tint to the
sunlight, maybe? Rings? Moons?

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: <chr### [at] tagpovrayorg>
http://tag.povray.org/