POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : blob2 : Re: blob2 patch now available Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:01:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: blob2 patch now available
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 23 Jul 2003 09:37:08
Message: <cjameshuff-49B97B.08301423072003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3F1### [at] pacbellnet>, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet>
wrote:

> From a software engineering perspective, your images are technically
> suffecient to portray the function of your patch but from a purely
> artistic point of view they lack the "shock and awe" valued needed
> to sell it. A little artistic creativity will go a long way...

Heh...well, they were created either to test components or to compare
blob and blob2. I've actually never done anything artistic with blobs.
(Aside from an early version of isocacti.pov which used blobs for rocks)

I'll try to come up with some better demo scenes for the next release.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/