POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cavorite Sphere (off the shelf) [~105K JPG] : Re: Cavorite Sphere (off the shelf) [~105K JPG] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cavorite Sphere (off the shelf) [~105K JPG]
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 22 Apr 2004 22:33:48
Message: <cjameshuff-494D00.22323822042004@news.povray.org>
In article <40885de1$1@news.povray.org>,
 Dan P <dan### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> > Yes, I know. I mentioned this in some of the messages I posted
> > previously. Such as the one a couple steps up this thread posted in
> > response to one of your messages. Which you replied to. It'd help if you
> > read them first...
>
> ... perhaps I am misreading this message. Are you feeling threatened by
> my explanation of albedo, which is causing you to become confrontational?

No, I'm being annoyed by the way you explained something to me as if I
knew nothing about it, immediately after I wrote about it, and you are
doing so in a reply to the message in which I wrote about it. (Well, it
was actually in a reply to my reply to your reply to the message in
which I wrote about relative albedos of the Earth and Moon.)

It means you either didn't read what I wrote before responding (mainly
frustrating), or are for some reason pretending I didn't write it or
even know about it (slightly insulting).

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: <chr### [at] tagpovrayorg>
http://tag.povray.org/