POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Re: parsing vs. tracing : Re: parsing vs. tracing Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:35:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: parsing vs. tracing
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 3 Dec 2003 22:10:57
Message: <cjameshuff-2FC2F9.22102303122003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <3fce9a9c@news.povray.org>,
 "Barron Gillon" <gil### [at] purdueedu> wrote:

> Then please indulge me, and tell me what group would be appropriate?  I am
> not asking a platform specific question, nor am I asking an SDL question.
> This is a programming question, so I assumed I should post in the
> programming group...

This is not a programming question, it has nothing to do with the
POV-Ray source code. And it *is* platform specific. (You yourself said:
"If I was using linux...")

If you were doing this under Unix or Linux, the right group would be
povray.unix. Since you're doing it under Windows, the correct group is
povray.windows.

Anyway, to answer your original question, you can look in povray.windows
for information on using POV-Ray on the command-line in Windows, and do
the same thing you would do under Linux.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/