POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : abstract weirdness... : Re: abstract weirdness... Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:27:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: abstract weirdness...
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 18 Jan 2003 14:53:23
Message: <cjameshuff-1CD2FB.14524318012003@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <BA4E3F0B.2343%goo### [at] huntelnet>,
 Dan Byers <goo### [at] huntelnet> wrote:

> ... once again bored.  GraphicConverter for Mac sucks; you can't see some of
> the detail from the reflections... oh, well.  Enjoy :)

That's JPEG, blaming it on GraphicConverter is just silly. In my
experience, GraphicConverter is a very good way to create JPEG versions
of an image. First, you could probably improve the results just by using
different settings, but images with contrasting colors like this will
never compress well with JPEG.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/