POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fresh Donuts!!! (~46kau) : Re: Fresh Donuts!!! (~46kau) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:12:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fresh Donuts!!! (~46kau)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 10 Feb 2000 20:14:08
Message: <chrishuff_99-FD9849.20151010022000@news.povray.org>
In article <38a35973@news.povray.org>, "Peter Warren"
<int### [at] halcyoncom> wrote:

> Lemon!!!!!!?????

Umm, nothing at all about lemons...
It was a reference to a scene in a book by Douglas Adams, "Dirk Gently's
Holistic Detective Agency".
Basically, one character was fixing tea for his guest. He was working
out of sight of the guest, and he asked "One lump or two?", and then he
asked if he wanted sugar too.
If you don't get it, think about what happens when milk goes bad...

BTW, I usually don't use milk in my coffee and only sometimes use it in
tea, and never use sugar in either of them.

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom