POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Atempting MPW Compile ? : Re: Atempting MPW Compile ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:25:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Atempting MPW Compile ?
From: Chris Huff
Date: 11 May 2000 16:28:32
Message: <chrishuff_99-FD692F.15315411052000@news.povray.org>
In article <39191BDD.CC15CB3F@earthlink.net>, rdm### [at] earthlinknet wrote:

> One last thing... How can i replace the current patches w/ some
> unofficial patches mainly the media and function patches interest me it
> would be nice to have these in my compile... The main reason for this
> whole venture in the first place... That and to see if i could get a
> nice compiled program to begin with...

Basically, replace the modified files, add any new files to the project,
and recompile. I would recommend you just take the whole MegaPOV source,
it is much less work than separating out those specific patches would be.

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/