POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ulla! - Ulla.jpg (1/1) : Re: Ulla! - Ulla.jpg (1/1) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 14:15:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ulla! - Ulla.jpg (1/1)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 21 Apr 2000 21:41:42
Message: <chrishuff_99-F6EECF.20443621042000@news.povray.org>
In article
<benboomREMOVE_THIS_PART-7C7D6A.14501521042000@news.povray.org>, Rick
Adams <ben### [at] xprtnet> wrote:

> Just about everything in the picture is a blob. I often do the ground as
> a blob, too...I use a Mac and since there aren't any decent modellers
> for the Mac (at a price I can afford, anyway) I do simple stuff. Blobs
> are about as simple as you can get, I think, and I like the way they
> look.

I prefer hand-coding myself, but you might try looking around here,
there are a bunch of freeware/shareware modellers:
http://mac.povray.org/model_tools.html
The list includes at least two blob modellers: Blob Sculptor and Jam.

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/