POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Atempting MPW Compile ? : Re: Atempting MPW Compile ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:31:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Atempting MPW Compile ?
From: Chris Huff
Date: 11 May 2000 16:24:54
Message: <chrishuff_99-F16690.15281611052000@news.povray.org>
In article <391af20c$1@news.povray.org>, "Thorsten Froehlich"
<tho### [at] trfde> wrote:

> I think Chris Huff mentioned some time ago that he made a compile of
> MegaPOV with the official frontend code...
>
> Chris Huff, are you reading this group?

Yes. As a matter of fact, I have the .sit file containing that compile
sitting on my desktop.(I use the official version's interface because I
couldn't get MacMegaPOV's interface to compile)
I would be happy to e-mail it to anyone who wants it, or maybe I could
post it to povray.binaries.utilities...

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/