POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Final version of boxes (218KB) : Re: Final version of boxes (218KB) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:14:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Final version of boxes (218KB)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 7 Jan 2000 14:10:26
Message: <chrishuff_99-F14216.14103607012000@news.povray.org>
In article <38763706@news.povray.org>, "Paul Vanukoff"
<van### [at] primenetcom> wrote:

> Ok this is the final version of the scene. All I need to do is increase
> light source density to get remove banding and render with antialiasing.
> Is it still too dark? I may have to increase gamma. Thanks go to Chris
> Colefax for galaxy.inc used for the background.

It is bright enough here.
I like it. I don't have any idea what a bunch of rough finished routered
wooden cubes connected with chrome pipes are doing floating around in
outer space surrounded by nubulae, but I like it. :-)
One suggestion: don't touch the lights, but set ambient_light to 0 and
use MegaPOV radiosity. It would be nice with anti-aliasing, but that
would probably erase the stars.

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom