POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Torpedoes for HowardÂ… : Re: Torpedoes for Howard? Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:12:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Torpedoes for Howard?
From: Chris Huff
Date: 1 Mar 2000 19:30:57
Message: <chrishuff_99-E5C6C4.19323001032000@news.povray.org>
In article <38BC63EB.9FA00561@earthlink.net>, rdm### [at] earthlinknet wrote:

> Sorry My Version Of Photoshop 4.0 Used To Rename My Copy To jpg.
> Automatically ( Lost in a disastrous fight w/ my hard drive resulting in a
> lost disk... I now have 3.0 )= Now They All Come Out As Pict Copy No Mater
> What File Is Used... I Am Getting In The Habit Of Changing The file
> Extension But Neglected The Quite Annoying "Copy" After The File
> Extension...
> Once again sorry to all i will note of this problem for those less
> fortunate than me..
> Har...Har...

You might want to check out GraphicConverter...it is a pretty good image
editor and can read and write about any format you are likely to find,
and then some. It also has the option of controlling the format of the
file extension(or leaving it out completely).(I just found this setting
and changed it to lower case, sorry about my earlier images)
It is shareware, about $35.
http://www.lemkesoft.com/

--
Chris Huff