POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRIDIA (~55kau) : Re: IRIDIA (~55kau) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 08:17:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRIDIA (~55kau)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 24 Feb 2000 16:21:11
Message: <chrishuff_99-E02D60.16223624022000@news.povray.org>
In article <38B55DE7.A6904EBB@iname.com>, Jerome <ber### [at] inamecom>
wrote:

> 	Well, it's a short story in which he speaks of art and he
> says precisely that it is not so much a process of creation,
> but rather one of discovery, and that eventually, we will
> have discovered evry book and film and music that can be
> written, and then where will we be? Pretty interesting...

By then some of them will have been lost and we will have to rediscover
them....each generation might think they are coming up with original
ideas, even if they are really quite old.
We won't run out of things to discover or create. At least, not as long
as we keep creating things...

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom