POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Povray Bug? : Re: Povray Bug? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:19:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray Bug?
From: Chris Huff
Date: 26 Dec 1999 17:06:33
Message: <chrishuff_99-DF11BF.17072226121999@news.povray.org>
In article <38667B19.7425D2FD@cybercable.fr>, Charles & Paula
<pcd### [at] cybercablefr> wrote:

> I have just started to use megapov from Nathan Kopp.
> It works once well. After that povray stops totally the computer even
> allowing Norton anti-crach program to intercept the problem.

You mean Norton CrashGuard? I don't know about the Windows version, but
the Mac version had a reputation for causing more trouble than it
prevented. Of course, the two operating systems are so different that it
is probably impossible to judge one by the other.

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom