POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bronze Alien Fighter : Re: Bronze Alien Fighter Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:16:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bronze Alien Fighter
From: Chris Huff
Date: 24 Jan 2000 16:47:56
Message: <chrishuff_99-DAC924.16483224012000@news.povray.org>
In article <388BD95E.56B7FC07@fci.net>, Pov### [at] aolcom wrote:

> Can anyone guess what three animals I modeled this after
> (besides a turtle)?

Some kind of beetle(rhinoceros beetle? Or one of the big beetles from
Riven?), a crab of some sort, and a Tick(big, flappy winged flying
creature in a computer game I play. :-) It was a mostly harmless native
animal, and looked like a ball with 4 flipper-like wings).

Hmm, some of the designs seem to suggest feathers, some kind of bird?

BTW, which end is the front? :-)

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom