POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cop Bot (18Kbu) : Re: Cop Bot (18Kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 02:20:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cop Bot (18Kbu)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 4 Apr 2000 13:33:07
Message: <chrishuff_99-DA98A5.12353304042000@news.povray.org>
In article <38E7FAE5.FA191B63@faricy.net>, David Fontaine
<dav### [at] faricynet> wrote:

> ... there was too much busywork...

This is the one thing I hate the most about public schools(and to a
lesser extent, the private school I am now going to). They feel the
curriculum isn't big enough, so they add needless work which wastes time
and teaches nothing.
My Grammar III class is a good example of this...

> and I've always hated English anyway for it's narrow-minded PC
> socio-political moral values focus),

At least I am not alone in hating English, though my reason is just that
I am not any good at it(especially diagramming sentences...argh!). That
and the sheer repetition of it...year after year after year of the same
stuff.

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/