POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : For What It's Worth : Re: For What It's Worth Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:20:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: For What It's Worth
From: Chris Huff
Date: 12 Jan 2000 09:46:25
Message: <chrishuff_99-D59D5D.09464312012000@news.povray.org>
In article <xFkLOAAiN+e4E### [at] econymdemoncouk>, Mike Williams
<mik### [at] econymdemoncouk> wrote:

> I'm not particularly familiar with American coins, but shouldn't they be
> round, not oval? It looks like you've set up your camera for an aspect
> ratio for a 4:3 image and then generated a square image.

They should definitely be round, I had assumed they were at 45 degree
angles to the camera which was causing the distortion. Now that I look
again, it does look like a mistake with the aspect ratio.

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom