POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Two more proximity pattern images - proxMediaA.JPG (1/1) : Two more proximity pattern images - proxMediaA.JPG (1/1) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 07:10:13 EDT (-0400)
  Two more proximity pattern images - proxMediaA.JPG (1/1)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 5 Feb 2000 09:12:22
Message: <chrishuff_99-CAFAD2.09131105022000@news.povray.org>
This time I tried to come up with a "force shield" effect. There is
still a bit of grainyness in the areas with edges, I am trying to figure
out a way to have more samples taken in those areas while not wasting
time in smooth areas. In the second image, there are some odd
criss-cross artifacts. I think these are from the method 3, since I have
seen them before with other density patterns. Using a higher media
sample number would probably help.
I am posting the second image in a reply to this post, my newsreader
seems to have trouble with multiple attachments.

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom

Post a reply to this message