POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : find_edges again - find_edges.jpg (1/1) : Re: find_edges again - find_edges.jpg (1/1) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 12:25:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: find_edges again - find_edges.jpg (1/1)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 29 Apr 2000 20:15:37
Message: <chrishuff_99-C204B0.19184229042000@news.povray.org>
In article <390b78cf@news.povray.org>, "TonyB"
<ben### [at] panamac-comnet> wrote:

> Wait! A mental image just came back to head. It's one of those moments you
> forget through the years... I think I remember seeing the preview or
> something like that on an old Disney movie we had on beta. I remember him
> becoming cubes and getting absorbed. Then I remember the bikes. That's it.
> Flashback complete...

Didn't it start off with the main character getting zapped in the back
with some kind of ray that pulled him into the computer? This part of my
memory is *really* inaccurate, so this might be some other movie
entirely, but I remember someone typing and then...

Hmm, funny, I don't remember any bikes at all. And becoming cubes? Do
you mean when he was pulled into the computer?
Maybe I should rent the video. :-)

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/