POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Final SteadFast (Big) : Re: Final SteadFast (Big) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:54:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Final SteadFast (Big)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 16 Mar 2000 17:29:27
Message: <chrishuff_99-BD423E.17312116032000@news.povray.org>
In article <38D10AE1.1FA4A3C4@reading.ac.uk>, Michael Andrews
<M.C### [at] readingacuk> wrote:

> Anyway, I don't consider this a 'scene' as such - just a quick idea
> thrown back as a continuation of the thread. The main point was made by
> the image and the code was offered as an afterthought.

Well, even if it isn't a scene, the best place for source files or just
pieces of code is one of the scene file groups. Those groups aren't
exclusively for scene files, despite their names.(I think they should
have been called something other than "scene-files", something like
"pov-code" would have been better.)

--
Chris Huff
e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom