POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : post_process filters source code available : Re: post_process filters source code available Server Time
2 Sep 2024 06:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: post_process filters source code available
From: Chris Huff
Date: 29 Apr 2000 15:02:01
Message: <chrishuff_99-BB5ED3.14050629042000@news.povray.org>
In article <cCULObadXm0Dseqje8qGJJIoPZht@4ax.com>, Glen Berry
<7no### [at] ezwvcom> wrote:

> If it can be opened on a PC, it would be fine.

There is a Windows version of StuffIt Expander, I think it comes with
most system installs and is also available here:
http://www.aladdinsys.com/expander/expander_win_login.html

> If you want, you can also send the uncompressed files to me via email.
> They shouldn't be too large, and modem compression will help a lot
> with transfer times. I can also bundle them up with WinZIP and repost
> them for you, if you like, for the benefit of other PC users.

I will do that if the .sit file doesn't work.

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/