POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Another post_process idea : Another post_process idea Server Time
2 Sep 2024 06:14:25 EDT (-0400)
  Another post_process idea
From: Chris Huff
Date: 25 Apr 2000 08:20:19
Message: <chrishuff_99-BA61FD.07231725042000@news.povray.org>
How about a color_matrix? It would simply transform the colors of the
image according to a matrix, it should make a lot of effects possible.
This one should be easy enough to implement, I will make it my next
project.
After that, I will try the blur/convolution/displacement matrix(still
not sure if "convolution matrix" is the right name for it).

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/