POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Post process feature: copy : Re: Post process feature: copy Server Time
2 Sep 2024 04:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Post process feature: copy
From: Chris Huff
Date: 14 May 2000 12:50:51
Message: <chrishuff_99-B0646C.11541814052000@news.povray.org>
In article <391ec516@news.povray.org>, "TonyB"
<ben### [at] panamac-comnet> wrote:

> Like RGBE! :)

Perhaps...I have downloaded the source and will be playing around with
it, maybe I will make a C++ version. I will need to make a converter to
some other format though...
Anyone know of some good source code for reading/writing TGA, PPM, etc?
I have looked for some, but the closest thing I could find is the file
specifications, and since I am extremely inexperienced with file
handling, I would prefer to work from existing code. I suppose I could
just look at the POV code, but I would rather have some code already
separate and useable.

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/