POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another POV logo - attached files (1/1) : Re: Another POV logo - attached files (1/1) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:14:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another POV logo - attached files (1/1)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 14 May 2000 18:41:17
Message: <chrishuff_99-7F9819.17444414052000@news.povray.org>
In article <391f2358@news.povray.org>, "Rune" <run### [at] inamecom>
wrote:

> I would try another font for the letters, and make them bigger.

I know, I am not satisfied with the way they turned out.

> I would also find another way of coloring them. While the cyan,
> magenta, and yellow are symbolic (or whatever), it doesn't look very
> nice. Try all black or all white.

Again, I am not satisfied with the color either. All black or all white
would be fine, or maybe other colors...maybe give the text an ambient 1
finish, so it isn't shaded...

> But most important, I think you should do something (I don't know
> what) to the logo so that it is somewhat interesting even when viewed
> in just black and white.

The spheres could be represented as 3 circles, the green one filled with
white, the red one with 50% gray, and the blue with black, but that
requires at least one gray color. Maybe make all of them white and put a
highlight on each of them.

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/