POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : post_process filters source code available : Re: post_process filters source code available Server Time
2 Sep 2024 06:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: post_process filters source code available
From: Chris Huff
Date: 29 Apr 2000 18:18:18
Message: <chrishuff_99-7BE944.17212329042000@news.povray.org>
In article <390b57ff$1@news.povray.org>, "Thorsten Froehlich"
<tho### [at] trfde> wrote:

> ZipIt works fine, but you have to turn off "Convert Filenames to PC
> compatible format", turn off "By default smart-strip linefeeds from
> text files" and turn off "Allow duplicate filenames"" in the prefs.
> You may also want to turn on "Pretend to be Unix zip". Setting "Use
> Mac Binary" to "Never" is also a good idea.  The only drawback is
> that with these settings Mac files with resource forks no longer come
> through OK, but for Macs there always StuffIt anyway :-)

I had already figured out "Convert Filenames to PC compatible format"
and "By default smart-strip linefeeds from text files", but the others
were the defaults, and there was garbage in the files. Using the
settings you suggest seems to work, thanks!
If anyone wants, I can upload a useable .zip now...

--
Christopher James Huff - Personal e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
Personal Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/